Sunday, September 6, 2015

UPCOMING GIGS AND EVENTS:


SEPTEMBER 19 - booked through ImagineAerial Productions, I will be performing in a contortion bubble on a pool for a private event in the Hamptons!

OCTOBER 30th -  booked through ImagineAerial Productions, I will be performing aerial, hand balancing and contortion at a private event for the Ronald McDonald House.  

NOVEMBER 19th - booked through ImagineAerial Productions, I will be performing rope and contortion for an event at St. John's University.


DECEMBER 4th - performing hand balancing contortion for Indie-Rock band SKY-PONY! This is their record release party and will take place at The Knitting Factory!

DECEMBER 13th - I'll be performing aerial silks and hand balancing contortion acts at a holiday private event. Stay tuned for more details!!

FEBRUARY -  I will be performing as part of New York Fashion Week! Please check back as it gets closer for details!