Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome!
Some exciting news updates I'd love to share:

I was just cast and will be seen in Musicals Tonight's CARNIVAL here in NYC.  This runs from October 21st- November 2nd at The Lion Theatre on Theatre Row!

This will be my second time working with the lovely creatives of Musicals Tonight, as well as my second time being cast in a production of CARNIVAL! I am thrilled to get to perform in NYC working on a show which brings together my 2 loves : theatre and circus!!! Bring on the handstands :))!

If you'd like more info on this upcoming production or this amazing company, please visit :

http://www.musicalstonight.org/musicals.html

Following my run in CARNIVAL I will be back at Galapagos Arts Space Floating Kabarette. My booked dates so far are November 22nd and December 6th. Come on out for what is sure to be a great night!!

HAPPY OCTOBER!! The month of candy corn and candy pumpkins ... YUM!!