Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I closed out 2014 with many cirque style shows! I am very happy to share I have started working with Cirquetacular Entertainment. With this will bring many opportunities to perform for all kinds of shows, gigs, and events doing hand balancing contortion and aerial! Happy to be a part of this exploding company!

Dec. 31st - Jan 1st.-  New Year's Eve at Club Amazura for their Great Gatsby masquerade with fellow aerialist Brenna Bradbury! http://nycnewyears.com/new-years-eve-at-amazura/

March 5th -  As part of Queen of the Night themed ball produced by Manhattan Performing Arts Company, I performed my hand balancing contortion act.  Held at Ramscale Studios this was an event to remember !! Alongside was fellow circus colleage Rose Bonjo. We had a ball pairing up for this event!

Currently I am on hold for many events and gigs with Imaginaerial and Cirquetacular Entertainment here in NYC and beyond. Pleases stay tuned if you'd like to hear.  http://www.cirquetacular.com/home