Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Spring and Summer and welcome to my blog :)! Since January I have been performing aerial non stop in NYC venues both solo and with fellow aerialist Joshua Dean. The most recent was an out of town gig up at Turning Stone Resort. It was my 3rd time performing up there but first time solo. I had a ball and look forward to the next time. I performed aerial silks as well as hammock. It was a first for me on the hammock and therefore very exciting!!! I also performed a newly revised rope piece in NYC just this past weekend. I am proud to share it and here it is:


Upcoming gigs in the city for me as of now will be in Floating Kabarette at Galapagos Arts Space: July 12th; August 2nd; August 30th. I will be performing aerial silks plus debuting a brand new piece. Please stay tuned for updates!!!