Saturday, June 11, 2011

.... and its June and finally the weather has caught up with us.  Hooray for summer.  I am looking forward to having a great one with oodles of projects on my plate. 

Currently I am in rehearsals for the American Dance Awards in Boston.  They will take place in July.  Im dancing with New York TheatreDance Ensemble and we are very honored to have been asked.  Please visit  http://www.newyorktheatredanceensemble.com/ for more info.  

In addition to several projects in New York, I am training in an intensive aerial course at The Trapeze School in New York.  I chose to train on fabric for this course.  This is something I am extremely excited about.  The comprehensive course ends with a big show after the final class in late August.  To have made this goal for myself, where I hope to perform a whole aerial piece over 4 minutes long, is quite daunting.  However, the intensive is geared toward pushing us all to that next level.  To accomplish something like this will be very empowering that I know for sure. 

Have a beautiful summer everyone!