Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy April everyone. Hopefully the weather will catch up with us and it will be Spring in no time!

Now is the time of year where it gets really busy and stressful for us all.  Luckily, I can thank "the dance" for never letting me down and helping me get through these crazy, hectic days of work. Its my release and I love it!

I have updated my website with some fun stuff from Carnival, including an additional video. Please check it out as well as the photos which are quite fun.

I recently was asked to be part of the brand new New York TheatreDance Ensemble and am quite excited. We have been in rehearsals for our upcoming nyc debut in May. Please check out the company's website: http://www.newyorktheatredanceensemble.com/


Thank you for stopping by :)!,


amy rebecca