Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well as 2010 marches on. Things are starting off on a high note for me and I am so thankful! I'm happy to have a place to share my excitement and news with you all. I just booked Carnival at Goodspeed Opera House and I am thrilled beyond belief! I've had my sites set on this production for many months and have worked very hard on my craft hoping to make it happen. ...And...it DID happen! I'm very proud and cannot wait for it to begin. It feels good when you make a goal for yourself and it comes to fruition. Nothing feels better! Goodspeed Opera House is an extremely well-respected theatre Ive hoped to work at for years. For more information, please visit their website at www.goodspeed.org . It's only a hop, skip, and a jump from Manhattan so Id love to see y'all there! In the meantime, I will be continuing to train in all the areas necessary so I am fine-tuned and ready for rehearsals to begin. I'm also working at The Metropolitan Room and it has been great to get out there in the industry. It is a wonderfully classy cabaret venue downtown in New York City. It gives me the opportunity to meet all kinds of artists and exposes me to many different styles of music. Its good to feel a part of it! Stay warm and cozy everyone and thanks for stoppin' by to see 'What's New' :) ! Keep Smilin', amy