Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! I cannot believe the holiday season is upon us once again. The fall has been extremely busy for me. I am currently juggling rehearsals for two different shows coming up in New York City. One is part of a series called Scrambled Sundays which benefits Dancers Responding to Aids. The other is an aerial show/benefit I was asked to be a part of which will take place on December 12th. In addition to these two shows, I am continuing my work and will appear on 30 Rock later this month. I am slowly but surely getting everything up on this new site so keep checking back. Check out the Phoebe and Wonderland movie reviews starring Felicity Huffman on the Press Page. I was the stand-in for little 9 year old Elle Fanning and it finally came out this summer. It was an exciting thing to be a part of. Happy Happy Holidays! :) All the Best to You, amy