Tuesday, September 25, 2018


Thanks for visiting me. I'm phasing out this website and therefore will not be thoroughly updating it with all my news. Please contact me for bookings and to see my latest work. 



Follow me on ig : @amyrebeccashure 


Thank you so much and be well! 


UPCOMING 2019:

June 18th-June 20th:

Booked through ImaginAerial Productions, Amy will be performing aerial slammock here in NYC. This is a public event with tickets purchased ahead of time. The event is for the Adorama camera company taking place in the Altman building downtown.


SPRING 2019:

Amy has currently been back in San Diego performing. She also is part of San Diego Circus Center's on track and masters program. Training under Jean-Luc Martin for handstands in his wonderful environment.


NEXT UP:

OCTOBER 26 2018:

Amy is happy to be teaming up with Lauren Worsham and Kyle Jarrow for their benefit at Housing Works in NYC. She will be performing hand balancing on canes with their rock star band Sky-Pony! Click the link for more info: http://www.sky-pony.com/shows/